Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Gretton Road, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 5EB
A mixed secondary academy. It is managed by the Brooke Weston Trust and has an SEN unit provision.
The SEN unit provides education, support, and facilities for students with Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans. The provision caters for pupils with complex needs, severe learning disabilities (SLD), profound / multiple learning disabilities (PMLD), and autism (ASD).
This school has an Accessibility Plan (as part of the local authority’s Schools’ Accessibility Strategy 2016-2019 (PDF 487KB). This means it has adaptations for pupils with disabilities that are over and above what is required under general planning and building regulations. As a minimum, the school will have:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and a suitable entrance to the school.
- A suitable changing facility for pupils with disabilities.
- A designated area for physiotherapy or similar treatments.
- Specialist furniture (e.g. variable height tables and other physical aids).
11 years - 18 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Requires Improvement (02 April 2019)
Mrs Francia Dickinson SENCO: Francia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Claire Robinson Director of Unit Provision: email@example.com
- Age - School (5-18)
- Assessment (EHA,EHCP,RMC)
- SEND descriptors
- Education or school
- Professional referral
Last updated on: