Type of service:
The Abbey, Market Square, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 4XG
Daventry Area Community Transport (DACT) is a one-stop shop within the Daventry district for all your needs relating to transport and mobility. Their services include:
- Volunteer Car Scheme - A team of volunteer drivers who use their own vehicles to help anyone who has difficulty using public transport to get to their medical appointments.
- Dial-a-Ride - A free home-to-town bus service for people aged 65+.
- DACT Days Out - A selection of days out. Minibuses leave from either the Old Gasworks Car Park or the Daventry Bus Station.
- Group Hire - DACT have a fleet of minibuses available for hire to community groups.
- MiDAS Training - DACT provide training for the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme.
Daventry Area Community Transport (DACT) is a registered charity (no. 1170448).
Contact provider for cost details
- Any Age
- Contact service direct
- No referral needed
Queens Award for Voluntary Service
Last updated on: