My account - update
Learners currently enrolled on Adult Learning courses can now access course information including online session details via the 'My Account' section of our website. If you have any problems logging in please contact AdultLearning@northnorthants.gov.uk for support.
Learner guide and policies
Download our learner guide and key policies:
Upon successful completion of an accreditation our exams team will aim to send your certificate at the nearest opportunity. This can take several months after your exam has finished depending on the speed of processing by the awarding body. E-Certificates where available will also be forwarded to the email address we have on record for you.
Please be aware:
- it is the responsibility of our learners to ensure that we hold up to date address and contact information including after the course has finished to ensure your certificate reaches you safely
- Should you require a re-printed certificate due to a change of name or address which you have failed to notify us of, we will ask you to cover the cost of the re-printed certificate. Prices may vary according to Awarding body.
- If there is an error on your certificate such as a name spelled incorrectly due to an admin error then we will fund the cost of a replacement.
- Adult Learning will hold returned certificates to be claimed for a period of 12 months before destruction
- If you intend to claim a certificate from Adult Learning you may be asked to provide identification beforehand
To notify of us of a change of address, name or contact information please contact
To report a certificate issue, or request a re-print please contact
Moodle learner login
Moodle is a virtual learning environment where learners and tutors can log in to access course information and supporting documents.