We are committed to extending learning opportunities and facilities to all members of the community.
See our disability statement:
If you have a disability or difficulty such as:
- blindness or visual impairment
- deafness or hearing impairment
- disability affecting mobility
- other physical disability
- mental health issues
- dyslexia or other specific learning difficulty
- general learning difficulties
We will do our best to support you and make your learning experience a positive one.
For information on availability of prayer facilities within the venues used, please contact AdultLearningVenues@northnorthants.gov.uk
Which venues are accessible?
base this guidance on information provided to us by venues. We do our
best to keep it up to date, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Please
inform us if you find any of it to be incorrect.
If you have any questions, please email AdultLearningVenues@northnorthants.gov.uk.