We provide business support services to schools across Northamptonshire.
Our business support services include:
- health, safety and wellbeing
- HR advisory and policy
- employee lifecycle
- trade union support*
*NCC fully supports trade unions with regards to facilities arrangements in schools and academies. Northamptonshire schools can contribute to central package to help them meet their statutory obligations in a cost-effective way.
If you would like a quote for any of our services please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR advisory and policies
We share best practice, implement the latest technologies and always listen to what customers tell us.
Advice on our core packages include:
- discipline, grievance, bullying and harassment
- employee consultation
- employment law advice
- employee performance and absence
- flexible working and family-friendly rights
- industrial action
- access to occupational health service*
- recruitment support
- restructure, redundancy and redeployment
- working hours and leave
We also offer individual services on a standalone basis.
* Local authority maintained schools’ pre-employment questionnaire and two referrals per year included. A charge applies for framework access for academies.
Unauthorised use and/or distribution of the school policies or any other associated material without express and written permission from the HR advisory and policy service is strictly prohibited.