Attendance and behaviour support and guidance available to schools

​Children starting or leaving your school

Schools have a responsibility to notify the local authority when a child has started at or left their school outside the standard transition points (beginning of the school year).

General enquiries

West Northamptonshire

EIPT are currently taking email queries only through duty, which will be available on a Monday and Wednesday 1pm to 4:30pm and Friday 1pm to 4pm. It may take longer to receive a response due to the decreased hours. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please refer to the EIPT website wherever possible to see if your query can be answered. If not, please email

For managed moves and reduced timetables, complete these templates termly and email to

North Northamptonshire

Please use the referral forms in the sections above to contact the Educational Inclusion and Partnership Team. If your enquiry is not covered in these sections please contact the EIP Inclusion Officer that has been allocated to your school for advice.