Oversubscription admission criteria
Places will be allocated to children who have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that names the school as appropriate provision.
When there are more applications for the school than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Children who live in the linked area for the school
- Children with a sibling continuing at the school or linked Infant School at the time of admission of the child
- Children who attend the linked infant school (Higham Ferrers Infant School)
- Children who live closer to the preferred school than any other school
- Other children
Allocation of places up to Published Admission Number (PAN)
If the Published Admission Number (PAN) is exceed within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
- Higham Park