Windmill Primary School, Windmill Lane, Raunds, NN9 6LA
Pupils with an EHC Plan will be allocated a place where the school is named as appropriate provision. If applications for admission exceed the number of places available, the following criteria will be applied, in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit:
- pupils in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being in public care became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order
- pupils with exceptional social needs, supported by written evidence from an appropriate professional person
- where a child has a brother or sister attending the school at the time of admission
- where there are medical grounds (supported by a doctor’s certificate) for admitting the child
- the proximity of the child’s home to school
If the number is exceeded within any criterion priority will be given to those living closest to the school.