Places will be allocated to pupils who have an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan that names the school as appropriate provision.
When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Pupils with an older brother or sister (see sibling definition below) continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child and living within the linked area of Wootton, Wootton Fields, Courteenhall, Quinton, Grange Park and St George’s Fields associated with the school
- Pupils who live in the linked area of Wootton, Wootton Fields, Courteenhall and Quinton
- Pupils who live in the linked area of Grange Park and the development known as St George’s Fields
- Pupils with an older brother or sister (see sibling definition below) continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child
- Other pupils
Wootton and Wootton Fields are defined by the A45 to the West of Wootton, the B526 Newport Pagnell Road to the North, Wooldale Road to the South and the extent of the Wootton Fields development accessed from Lady Hollow drive as well as the village of Quinton and hamlet of Courteenhall.
Grange Park is defined by the development east of Saxon Avenue bounded by the M1 to the South, Quinton Road to the East and Bridge Meadow Way/Little Field and Lark Lane to the North.
St George’s Fields is defined as the housing development accessed directly from Poppyfield Road and bordered by the B526 Newport Pagnell Road.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. Distances are measured from the address point of your home to the address point of the school on a straight line basis, using a geographical information system.
Definition of brother or sister (sibling) is defined in these arrangements as children who live as brother or sister in the same house, including natural brothers or sisters, adopted siblings, step-brothers or sisters and foster brothers and sisters.