Children with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan which names the school as appropriate provision will first be admitted.
When there are more applications than places available, priority for admission will be given to children in the order shown below:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children
- Children who appear to the admission authority of the school to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted
- Disabled children who need to be admitted to a school on the grounds of physical accessibility. The definition of disability is that contained within the Equality Act 2010
- Children who live in the linked area: Evenley and Hinton-in-the-Hedges, with a brother or sister on roll at the time of application who will still be attending at the time of entry
- Children who live in Evenley and Hinton-in-the-Hedges
- Other children with a brother or sister on roll at the time of application who will still be attending at the time of entry
- Other children
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.