Wootton Hope Drive
The school will first admit children with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan naming the school.
When the school is oversubscribed, priority for admission will be given to those children who meet the oversubscription criteria set out below in priority order:
- Looked after and all previously looked after children
- Children living within the area defined below with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child
- Children of qualified teaching staff where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made
- Children who live closest to the preferred school within the defined area below.
- Children with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child
- Other children
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
Distances are measured from the address point of your home to the address point of the school on a straight-line basis, using a Geographical Information System.
Where two or more children share a priority for a place in any criterion e.g. where two children live equidistant from the school, these places will be allocated using random allocation undertaken by an independent body. However, if children of multiple births are tied for the final place those siblings will be admitted over the published admission number as permitted by infant class size rules.
The urban area within which criteria 2 and 4 operate is defined by the A45 to the West, the B526 Newport Pagnell Road to the North, Wooldale Road to the South and the extent of the Wootton Fields development to the East and South East (including the properties leading off from Lady Hollow Drive). In addition, the extent of the development known as St Georges Fields.
Brother or sister (sibling)
This is defined in these arrangements as children who live as brother or sister in the same house, including natural brothers or sisters, adopted siblings, stepbrothers or sisters and foster brothers and sisters.