Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of SEN or EHC plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care and children previously in public care who ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order).
- Pupils who live in the linked area.
- Pupils with a brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the child.
- Pupils who attend the linked infant school.
- Pupils who live closer to the school than any other school.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.