Silverstone Church of England Primary School, Green Lane, Silverstone NN12 8ES
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence / child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area of Silverstone, Abthorpe and Wappenham.
- Pupils with a sibling continuing at the school at the time of admission of the child (see definition of sibling below).
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion 2 priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. This will be measured by the NCC’s GIS.
Definition of siblings
The definition of a brother or sister sometimes referred to as a sibling:
- a brother or sister sharing the same parents
- a half brother or half sister where two children share one common parent
- a step-brother or step sister, where two children are related by a parent’s marriage
- adopted children
A brother or sister must be living at the same address when the application is made.