Weldon Church of England Primary School, Chapel Road, Weldon NN17 3HP
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence/child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area (Weldon).
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the child.
- Children of staff members (see definition below).
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
Definition of staff members
- Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for 2 or more years at the time of which the application for admission to the school is made.
- The member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is demonstrable skill shortage.