Prince William School, Herne Road, Oundle, Peterborough PE8 4BS
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (Looked After Children) or previously in public care (Previously Looked After Children).
- To children who have an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of transfer.
- To students attending one of the feeder schools of Kings Cliffe Endowed, Thrapston, Trinity, Polebrook, Titchmarsh, Warmington, Oundle Primary, Glapthorn and Nassington.
- To other children who live within the linked villages of Achurch, Aldwincle, Apethorpe, Armston, Ashton, Barnwell, Benefield, Blatherwycke, Brigstock, Bulwick, Clopton, Cotterstock, Collyweston, Deene, Deenethorpe, Denford, Denford Ash, Duddington, Easton-on-the-Hill, Fineshade, Fotheringhay, Glapthorn, Hemington, Islip, Kings Cliffe, Laxton, Lilford-cum-Wigthorpe, Little Stanion, Lowick, Luddington, Lutton, Nassington, Oundle, Pilton, Polebrook, Southwick, Stanion, Stoke Doyle, Sudborough, Tansor, Thorpe Waterville, Titchmarsh, Thrapston, Thurning, Wadenhoe, Wakerley, Warmington, Weldon, Woodnewton and Yarwell.
- Children who live closer to the Prince William School than any other school.
- Other children.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. Distance will be measured on a ‘straight line’ basis, with distances measured using the NCC’s GIS system.