Wollaston School, Irchester Road, Wollaston, Northants NN29 7PH
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- Pupils who live in the designated villages, e.g. Bozeat, Brafield-on-the-Green, Castle Ashby, Chadstone, Cogenhoe, Denton, Easton Maudit, Great Houghton, Grendon, Irchester, Little Houghton, Strixton, Wollaston, Yardley Hastings, Whiston.
- Pupils who will have a brother or sister continuing at Wollaston School at the time of admission of the child.
- Pupils attending Wollaston School’s designated contributory Primary Schools, e.g. Bozeat, Cogenhoe, Denton, Grendon, Irchester, Little Houghton, Wollaston, Yardley Hastings, and continuing in attendance until the formal offer of places is made.
- Pupils who live in Wellingborough and the designated surrounding villages and contributory parishes for Wellingborough: Earls Barton, Ecton, Finedon Sidings (Furnace Lane), Great Doddington, Great Harrowden, Hardwick, Little Harrowden, Little Irchester, Mears Ashby, Orlingbury, Wilby.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school. Distances are measured on a straight line basis using the NCC’s GIS.