The Duston School, Berrywood Road, Duston, Northampton NN5 6XA
Following the allocation of places to pupils who have an EHC Plan which names the school as appropriate provision. Where there are spaces available to allocation, priority will be given to children in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- Children of a member of staff defined in accordance to the School Admissions Code 1.39 i.e. Admission authorities may give priority in their oversubscription criteria to children of staff in either or both of the following circumstances:
- Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for the admission to the school is made.
- The member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at The Duston School at the time of submitting an application for the younger child.
- Children who live in the area defined as NN5 4 and NN5 6.
- Pupils who live in the area defined as NN5 5, NN5 7 and NN5 9.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.