The Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire is used to measure pro-social behaviour, emotional symptoms, conduct problems, hyperactivity and peer problems. The educational questionnaire should be completed before each PEP to inform discussions, targets and interventions.
Which questionnaire do I need to complete?
Please use the correct, age appropriate form in the table below:
How do I complete the SDQ?
- Select the correct SDQ for the age of the child using the links above.
- Enter the details of the child and your details including your email address for the completed form to be sent to.
- Answer the questions by clicking on the answer that best describes the child.
- When all questions are completed click the 'submit' button at the bottom of the page.
- The scores for each section appear on the screen. Click 'download PDF' and save a copy of the answers and scores for each section. Click continue to close the online form.
- Enter the scores onto the relevant pages of the PEP and ensure this informs planning.