Type of service:
Unit 1056 Moulton Park, Deer Park Road
Working Progress Project:
Providing real support to those in need
Northamptonshire based Social Enterprise Goodwill Solutions Learning Academy CIC offers a range of practical help to help Commsortia as part of the £1.4 million Building Better Opportunities (BBO) project, helping disadvantaged groups of people back onto the path into employment.
We offer a package of pre-employment support to participants, including accessing CSCS Green cards, driving lessons, confidence building and mentoring, CV writing and life skills; all of which focuses on the needs of the individual to move them towards sustainable employment.
Who are our beneficiaries?
Anyone who is unemployed can take part, but we focus on those with additional barriers to work who often fall into these categories: Disabilities, Over 50’s, BAME Groups, (Ex-)Offenders, and long term unemployed.
How many people will take part?
We are aiming to support 82 people during the lifetime of the project.
How long will the project run?
The project officially started in October 2016 and is due to be completed by September 2019
What can we offer?
• Access to Ofsted approved Childminding training
• Access to training to gain a CSCS Green Card
• Confidence building
• Warehouse and mechanical handling training
• Driving Lessons
• A range of Pre-employment, work relevant training and support
• ID such as passport or birth certificate
18 years - 100 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- A Person With A Disability
- Adults Aged 18+
- Adults With A Learning Disability Or A Physical Disability
- Age 18+
- Ex Offenders
- Mental Health Problems
- Mental/emotional Distress Or Illness
- Job Centre Plus
- Professional Referral
- Referral By Jobcentre Plus Advisor
- Referral By Local Authority
- Referral By Professional
- Referral By Social Worker
- Referral By Teacher
- Referral From Police
- Referrals From Statutory Organisation That Provides A Health Care, Social Care Or Advice Service