Type of service:
Advice And Support
Advice and guidance for individuals (aged 18+) who are subject to Domestic Abuse.
Helpline is open 24 hours
Refuge provision across the county, including a male refuge and drug and alcohol refuge.
24 hour advice line on 03000120154
Virtual support through our website, with virtual drop ins and web chat
Facebook messenger chat.
12 weeks outreach support for victims and their children in the community.
Virtual Freedom programme by Zoom.
Outreach Service provides intensive support for victims of domestic abuse:
Eligibility criteria - Adults
- victim of current or historical domestic abuse
- agree to engage with up to 12 weeks support
- has support needs around one or more of the following areas: safety, accommodation, support networks, legal issues, health and wellbeing, finances, children, empowerment and self-esteem
Eligibility criteria - Children
- between 5 -17 yrs old
- no longer living with the perpetrator
- parent/carer must be engaged with NDAS for support for their own experiences.
Professional referrals - complete referral form on www.ndas.co/professionals
Self referral - call 0300 0120154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your referral will be passed to one of our support workers for assessment. You will be contacted within 5 working days to confirm acceptance on to the support programme.
When we are at capacity we will operate a waiting list.
18 years - 100 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- Age 18+
- Children Who Have Witnessed Domestic Abuse
- Victim Of Domestic Abuse