Type of service:
Finance And Funding
49-53 Hazelwood Road, Northampton
Specialist advice on:
• Disability Benefits for Children and Young People 0-18 with Physical Disability/ SEND/ Illness (no diagnosis/ specific statement necessary, however some additional evidence to support concern required to progress claim i.e. evidence from school, GP etc.)
• Other Welfare Benefits and grants for the family
• PiP claims for 16-18 year olds
• Benefit checks, which benefits entitled to claim
• Help with completion of forms
• Negotiation with other agencies e.g. DWP and local council
• Access to grants
• Help with challenging decisions
• Representation at appeal tribunals
• Office based appointments or home visits if needed
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
Appointments within CLS offices (Northampton, Wellingborough & Rushden), community venue or home visit if necessary.
Following referral receipt contact should be made within 7 days although this may be quicker.
Referral form on website. Referrals for Disability Benefits can be made direct to caseworker via e-mail.
Website has factsheets available that can be downloaded as necessary.
- A Child With A Disability
- Child With Additional Needs
- Lives In Northamptonshire
- Parent Of A Child With Special Educational Needs / Disabilities
- Completion Of Referral Form
- Referral By Family Member
- Referral By Professional
- Visit Website