Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
Dwarf Sports Association UK,
To make regular sporting opportunity accessible and enjoyable to anyone and everyone of restricted growth in the United Kingdom, regardless of their race, colour, ethnic origin, gender, location, sporting ability or financial support.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and develop sport for persons of restricted growth and to enable them to enter and compete in sport on an equal footing.
- To promote recreational sport for the the benefit of any persons of restricted growth.
- To promote competitive sport for dwarf athletes both in the United Kingdom and Internationally.
- To provide opportunities for dwarf athletes to train for and compete in the World Dwarf Games, the Paralympic and the Olympic games.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- Restricted Growth Condition