Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
0300 126 5935
Stunningly beautiful Edwardian-period former water supply reservoir. Sywell Country Park offers meadowland and lakeside walks, with a small arboretum of exotic trees and Edwardian buildings. A waterworks heritage trail is available to guide you around. Youngsters are well catered-for, with indoor soft play (10am-3pm) and a sand and water play area. They’ll also love the Butterfly Garden and Amphibian Pond.
Northamptonshire County Council aim to ensure that everyone (irrespective of age, ability, or background) feels welcome in their country parks, and has an equal opportunity to discover, enjoy and benefit from them.
- Toilets (including disabled facilities) open 7am-7pm daily
25 March - 31 August 2016: £3.00 daily. All Other Times: £2.70 daily. Annual parking permits available.
Blue badge holder parking areas situated near to accessible toilets (pay and display charges apply).
Motor-homes may pay and display during day time. No overnight parking allowed.
- Public Transport:
Regular bus service stops in Ecton village, approx. 1 mile form the park entrance.
- Events Calendar (http://tinyurl.com/h7jvau3)
- Nature tots: Bring your toddler to the park and join a Ranger led nature walk followed by a craft session. Sessions are once a month during term time. Booking is essential, call 07703160878 to book your place
- Social Media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Sywell-Country-Park-899890380152213/
Twitter - @ParksNorthants
Please contact Sywell Country Park directly if you have any important or specific queries about their facilities.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (No Eligibility Criteria)
- None (No Referral Criteria)