Type of service:
The Abbey,Daventry Area Community Transport,Daventry,Northamptonshire,NN11 4XG
DACT is a co-ordinated community transport provider for all kinds of transport and mobility solutions covering Daventry District and bordering areas.
Our services embrace the following:
• Volunteer Car service (taking individuals to medically related appointments)
• Minibus services:
* Community Group Hire
*DACT Days Out trips
*Village Travel Clubs
*MiDAS Minibus driver training
• DACT Mobility
* Sales of new and recycled Mobility equipment
* Rental of Mobility equipment, e.g. scooters/wheelchairs
* Service & Maintenance of Mobility equipment
• Volunteer opportunities - All of the above services are provided by volunteers which illustrates our tagline of “For the Community, by the Community”. New Volunteers always needed.
For more information on any of the above services, please telephone 01327 701665 or click on our webpage for full details.
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (no Criteria For Eligibility)