The Northamptonshire Traveller Unit (NTU) is a single body that manages Gypsy and Traveller related issues on behalf of North and West Northamptonshire councils.

​Report an unauthorised Traveller encampment

​Report online

Or contact the NTU.

Rough sleepers

The NTU only handle reports of unauthorised traveller encampments. Please do not use our online form to report someone sleeping rough – instead use the Streetlink website: