These planning applications were submitted on
18 April 2019.
A single Environmental Statement was submitted which principally relates to the extension area (19/00033/MINFUL), but also incorporates the plant site (19/00034/MINVOC, 19/00035/MINFUL).
The Environmental Statement comprises three separate documents, and members of the public may purchase hard copies of the Environmental Statement at the following costs:
- planning and environment statement volume 1 - £150
- consultant’s reports volume 2 - £250
- non technical summary - Free
- full electronic copy on disc - Free
- Update Statement - £75
- Update Statement on disc - Free
These can be obtained by contacting the agent, D.K Symes, via email:
Alternatively, all application documentation follows:
Volume 2 - Consultant's report
Other environmental information (received 11 November 2019)