We provide quality learning and development opportunities with a team of qualified specialists who deliver a range of disciplines, delivery formats and approaches. All our trainers and advisors have hands on operational experience in their field, so can provide practical knowledge and experience as well as theoretical learning.
Choose from a varied catalogue of face to face and virtual courses, online webinars, elearning modules, together with a vast catalogue of online learning resources. Our signature product,
iLearn enables learners to take control of their own continuing professional development and choose the course and delivery method that suits their training requirements. Visit iLearn
We are an approved apprenticeship training provider, with a wide range of Apprenticeship opportunities available through our
Apprenticeships. We work closely with employers to ensure that apprenticeship programmes meet business needs and provide off- the-job training for apprentices.
We are accredited through a range of regulatory bodies including Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, Ofsted, Care Quality Commission, Institute of Leadership & Management, City and Guilds and Pearson.
What we deliver:
- accreditation, qualifications and apprenticeships (Government Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers)
- continuous professional development
- in-house tailored programmes
- IT business systems training
- leadership and management programmes
- social care or social work programmes, including supporting Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) for Newly Qualified Social Workers (NQSW's)
- team and individual development
If you manage people or resources, our courses will equip you with the knowledge and skills to deliver today and develop for the future. Popular topics include:
- Developing your coaching skills
- Team Leading
- Building Resilience
- Managing your Teams Wellbeing
- Respond – Having a wellbeing conversation
- 1:1 Coaching sessions
- Project Management
- Managing Change successfully
- Performance Management and Appraisal for Managers
- Finance Training for Budget Managers
We help customers protect the most vulnerable citizens. We work with you to help you deliver your workforce strategies and organisational goals so get in touch if you need something different to our most popular courses. We can support your workforce to develop confidence and competence to meet required professional standards, knowledge and skills, set out within legislative frameworks such as the Care Act 2014.
Some of the courses we offer:
- Dementia Training
- Keeping Adults Safe
- Living and Working with Autism
- Medication management for frontline managers
- Strengths based approaches and conversations
- Systems Training: Eclipse, CareFirst, CareStore
Our training is designed to help your staff develop the skills they need to protect vulnerable children. We can develop best practice skills, knowledge and behaviours in accordance with legislative frameworks such as the Care Act 2014.
Some of the courses we offer:
- Strengthening practice
- Permanence planning
- Working with hostile and evasive families
- Achieving best evidence (ABE)
- Attachment theory
- Systems Training: Eclipse, CareFirst, CareStore and Capita One