All Northamptonshire libraries have computers with broadband internet access available for you to use.
In line with Government guidance a full range of services are available at our libraries.
While using our library buildings customers are encouraged to wear face coverings but this is not compulsory.
On every Friday in every library, computers are free to use for all. Standard printing charges still apply.
library opening hours before visiting.
|Full charged service |
£1 for up to 20 minutes (Saturday to Thursday), free on Fridays. Please book a timeslot.
- Up to date web browser
- Full access to the Internet including: typing web addresses; using search engines; using email accounts
- Full access to Microsoft Office 2016 applications
|Online reference||Free every day. Please book a timeslot.|
- Free access to websites listed in the online reference section (except for email, search engine and social media websites
- Where websites listed in the online reference section provide links to other websites, customers will also be able to access these websites for free
Printing and photocopying
Printing from the library computers and photocopying is available in all libraries apart from:
- Woodford Halse
Please refer to our
list of libraries page to confirm that your local library is currently open and to check its opening hours.
|A4 black and white printouts ||20p per sheet|
|A4 colour printouts||70p per sheet |
|A3 black and white printouts ||30p per sheet|
|A3 colour printouts||£1 per sheet|
You can now print your documents to any of our libraries from home, from work or while you are on the go using your own device. For information on how to use the service and terms and conditions please go to
the public printing webpage.
Do I have to book a computer?
- We advise you to pre-book a computer whenever possible.
- Library members can book a computer up to 7 days in advance using the 'Book a Computer' icon on any library computer desktop.
Wi-Fi access in libraries
The following libraries offer free wi-fi access:
Please read our terms and conditions:
Hublet tablets are a new way of accessing digital resources in libraries. Use them to read e-books or e-audiobooks and browse e-newspapers or e-magazines.
For more information, including a list of libraries where they are currently available and term and conditions, please go the
hublet tablets page.
Improve your IT skills with our IT Buddy volunteers
Some of our libraries have IT Buddy volunteers who can help you learn how to use a computer and the internet. Visit the
events calendar to find out if this service is available at your local library.