You can pay a parking fine online, by telephone or by post. To challenge the parking fine, please go to the
Parking Fine - Appeal page.
Before you start
To pay, you will need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the PCN number listed on your parking ticket
You should not make payment if you wish to challenge further because
payment is acceptance of liability. By making payment you are therefore admitting that the ticket was right. Payment will close the case and no further communication will be considered.
How much do I have to pay?
The penalty charge is either
- £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days); or
- £50 (reduced to £25 if paid within 14 days).
Ensure that payment is made for the correct amount.
How to pay
- If you are paying more than one penalty charge please ensure that you enter each PCN number individually.
We do not accept payment by instalments, cash or by Visa Electron or American Express. Please see below for more information relating to our policy on instalment plans and the reasons why we do not accept these.
Pay by credit or debit card using our online payments system:
Pay your fine online
Call our 24-hour automated line on
0345 6800153 (option 1).
Pay by post
- Please ensure that you quote the PCN number on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- Allow 2 working days for 1st class post and 5 working days for 2nd class post.
- If you would like a receipt please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
To pay by cheque or postal order, please make your cheque payable to
West Northamptonshire Council and post to the following address:
One Angel Square