Blue Badges can only be issued to organisations with a permanent address within Northamptonshire who care for and transport people with physical disabilities who would themselves be eligible for a Blue Badge.
The organisation should:
- be using a vehicle specifically adapted for the use of disabled passengers
- be able to provide details of the adaptations
- provide details of the vehicle being licensed under the Disabled Passenger Vehicle (DPV) taxation class
- confirm that the vehicle is being used solely for the purpose of transporting the disabled people being cared for
- provide proof of the above eligibility
The assessment process may take up to 6 weeks following receipt of your application form. You do not need to contact us before this period ends. There is a £10 charge when applying for an Organisational Blue Badge payable by credit or debit card, if you are decided to be ineligible this will be refunded.
If you feel your organisation would be eligible for a Blue Badge please complete the relevant form.
North Northamptonshire Council
You can apply for a Blue Badge from North Northamptonshire Council if the address of your organisation is in one of the following areas:
Apply for an organisational Blue Badge - North
- East Northants
West Northamptonshire Council
You can apply for a Blue Badge from West Northamptonshire Council if the address of your organisation is in one of the following areas:
Apply for an organisational Blue Badge - West
- South Northants