There is still an opportunity to put your questions to the government-appointed commissioners that oversee finance and governance at Northamptonshire County Council.
The series of surgery-style events taking place across the county will give members of the public a chance to meet both lead commissioner Tony McArdle and commissioner for finance Brian Roberts.
The drop-in sessions will be held at district, borough and county council premises throughout Northamptonshire over the next three months and people can attend for individual fifteen minute slots.
The commissioners have said they felt it important people had a chance to come and speak with them directly about the council.
The dates and times for each session are outlined below:
- 11 February: 10:00am to 12:30pm, Northampton Borough Council, Guildhall, Northampton
- 26 February: 7:00pm to 9:00pm, Borough Council of Wellingborough, Swanspool House, Wellingborough
- 3 March: 7:00pm to 9:00pm, Kettering Borough Council, Bowling Green Rd, Kettering
- 12 March: 2:00pm to 5:00pm, South Northamptonshire District Council, Moat Lane, Towcester
- 17 March: 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Corby Borough Council, The Corby Cube, George Street, Corby
Sessions have already taken place at the county council’s One Angel Square HQ, in East Northamptonshire and in Daventry.